Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Where can I find statistics on University education in the 3rd world- esp Africa?

I would like to know how many students attend these universities and how much aid funding these universities and students receive to buy books. Also if their publishing industry is subsidized in view to the university market. Anything in this regard would be very helpful I'm looking at South Africa in particular, but anything about the 3rd world would be great.


I'm doing research into initiatives aimed towards the 3rd world in terms of aid for university Textbooks/education, and whether these initiatives have a positive impact on students.

Where can I find statistics on University education in the 3rd world- esp Africa?
Site has closed. About a "Cure for HIV virus Discovered by Dr. Jeremiah Abalaka." "Medicrest Hospital was therefore established to confirm the Doctor's finding and produce curative vaccines for H.I.V." Dr. Abalaka "has also invented an H.I.V. PREVENTIVE VACCINE code-named PABALAKS." The hospital is in Gwagwalada, Abuja, Nigeria. A May 2002 Daily Trust article reported on Nigerian Governments efforts to stop use of the vaccine. http://www.abalaka.com/
Reply:The world Fact book.


It's a CIA public publication

teeth grinding guard

No comments:

Post a Comment