Friday, July 16, 2010

How would I compare two lists of values using statistics?

I have two different lists of values about the same thing extracted in a different way. I want to compare these lists and see how similar/different they are statistically to be able to evaluate the one of the two methods. How would I do that? What formulas should I exist? Thanks!

How would I compare two lists of values using statistics?
you could use the student t test, the normal test or a permutation test. depending on the data set you many even need to look at multiple regression or ANOVA/ANCOVA. What exactly is the data sets that you are looking at? Do you have paired data? Is it two samples? There are many other question to answer before the right testing method can be selected. send me an email via answers if you would like some for information and help with this.
Reply:just graph them, or take a standard deviation


No comments:

Post a Comment