Sunday, August 22, 2010

I want to do ph.d in any canada university , will any body help me in this regard and my subject is statistics

i have done my masters in applied statistics and working as teacher for under graduate students for past ten years.my optional subjects are probability, operations research,multivariate analysis,design of experiments and statistical quality control.

I want to do ph.d in any canada university , will any body help me in this regard and my subject is statistics
Go to www.degreeabroad.com and put in your specifications, you should get some options there. good luck!
Reply:The top choices would be the University of Toronto or Waterloo University. The best portal for all things relating to university education in Canada is www.aucc.ca They have a searchable database of programmes and links to each.





Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment