Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can you recommend good books or websites that would help me with my statistics class?

I'm a business student (college) and this is a required course, everyone I know has only passed with a D and I want to keep my GPA up, but I also want to be able to understand and remember what I learn in this class, not just be able to pass the final. Help, Help, Help. Tonights the first night of class.

Can you recommend good books or websites that would help me with my statistics class?
Statistics for Dummies by Deborah Rumsey





Statistics for Business and Economics by David R. Anderson, Dennis J. Sweeney, and Thomas A. Williams





Cartoon Guide to Statistics by Larry Gonick and Woollcott Smith





get them cheap on half.com





or...


http://davidmlane.com/hyperstat/


www.stat-help.com/


www.talkstats.com


No comments:

Post a Comment