Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where can I Find statistics about water consumption of the world?

I have to make a presentation (about 10 min) encouraging listners to conserve water. Why Conserve Water, how to conserve water (solutions) and explain happy results of water conservation.

Where can I Find statistics about water consumption of the world?
Please see the website below:
Reply:My father has a lot of information related to water conservation,


I found a book he likes (Water Consumption and Sustainable Water Resources Management) at this site: www.windowsbargains.com/29502, in the search field, type item number:


9264160825


The site shows you a brief description of the book. There are only two books available so if you think it is a good idea you may want to check it very soon.


Good luck on your presentation!

have perfect teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment