Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where Can I Find Statistics on Global Precipitation?

I'm looking for information on global precipitation over the past few years. I tried the NOAA's website but wasn't able to find what I wanted there, even though I think they'd have what I'm looking for.





What I mostly looking for is data showing what general trends precipitation patterns have been making over the past few years in relation to climate change. Say, whether it's increased, stayed about the same, etc.





Any help is much appreciated!

Where Can I Find Statistics on Global Precipitation?
You can try the site below.





"The Global Precipitation Climatology Project (GPCP) was established by the World Climate Research Program (WCRP) in 1986 with the goal of providing monthly mean precipitation data on a 2.5 x 2.5 degree latitude-longitude grid for the period 1980-2004."


No comments:

Post a Comment