Sunday, August 22, 2010

What are the STATISTICS of HIV contraction through the eye via sperm from a facial? ( only a lil in the eye)?

I asked a similiar question a few days back and got some good answers, I understand anything is probable but what are the statistics? Does anyone know or can shed a hypthesis? I think I'm worrying about nothing, but these days you cannot be too careful. I dont know why this is bothering me so much...lol...sorry.

What are the STATISTICS of HIV contraction through the eye via sperm from a facial? ( only a lil in the eye)?
I could find no statistics involving what you are asking. Since the eye is a mucus membrane, in theory, HIV transmission is possible but I could find no such confirmed incidents.





I suggest that in the future, you abstain from "facials" with semen.





EMT
Reply:I found it mentioned as possible, but no statistics. With HIV, I think even negligible risk is not worth taking.


Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment